This being Los Angeles, I am honored to have been on many reality television shows. After performing so many wedding ceremonies for many years in front of large audiences, I have found that I don’t get the jitters like some newer wedding officiants in Los Angeles. I’ve also performed many private celebrity wedding ceremonies, but you don’t have to be a celebrity for me to officiate your wedding ceremony. Of all the wedding officiants in Los Angeles, it makes me feel proud that I have the testimonials of celebrities and producers. Here are just a few of the television shows I have been on:
- On Hell’s Kitchen in April 2014. I was the wedding officiant for a wedding that took place just prior to Chef Ramsay’s chefs cooking a wedding brunch. Being such a picky celebrity, it was great to be chosen by him.
- I was asked to be the official secular wedding officiant for KTLA’s Week of Weddings for those couples who did not already have their own minister. I ended up officiating for two weddings VERY early in the morning.
- On New Year’s Eve 2012, of all wedding officiants in Los Angeles, I was chosen to officiate the wedding of
Hugh Hefner to Crystal Harris at the Playboy Mansion
What an honor!
- I was the wedding officiant and issued the marriage license at the Playboy mansion on
I issued the marriage license and was the wedding officiant for the TV wedding ceremony of Scott Baio on his TV show
Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant.
- I issued an California confidential marriage license to Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed on
And I was a wedding officiant on
Shedding for the Wedding
Ricki Lake Show
and many more. I have been the wedding officiant for many celebrity weddings as well as much more for non-celebrities.